January 9, 2011

Yeehaa! What a crazy day! *Texas accent*

Hello there :)
So today I was suppose to go to a dog exhibition with my mum, lil' sister and two friends: Marie and Madde (Marie is an old friend to my dad and Madde is turning 16 on Monday) but when we got there and saw the queue we decided to go bowling instead!
It was so much fun! Then we went to "nordstan" a big shopping center in Gothenburg, I think it may be the biggest one.
My mom and I bought nice bracelets and I really like mine and Madde bought a cool cardigan that was very cozy :)
Then I got mad at my little sister, and I'm not honing to say why so you not have to ask why. Then we were going home but to get to the parking lot we have to take an elevator and I am really scared of elevators! I was trying to like say to them are there no stairs? Please I don't wanna take the elevator! I really don't!" but I had to take it...! I was holding in the railing in such a tight grip! When I got out I was really dizzy at first and I dropped my balance I ain't going in to an elevator again!!
Well, that's all ;)

Peace out and love y'all,
Xoxo,
Jennifer :)

1 comment: