April 27, 2011

List of what you've missed! :D

Omg! I just found out I haven't been updating my blog for a while!
I guess what you've missed is:
  • I've had easter break :)
  • I've been celebrating my 15th birthday :D
  • I've been to Allum with my lovely friends <3
  • I've missed my lovely friends 'cause they were in Prague and Norrköping :(<3
  • I found out I'm going to Lysekil during midsummer, then I found out that when I was maybe going to Spain with Matilde was at the same time! :o
  • I've been nagging on my parents (mostly my mom ;P) that I want to go on vacation to another country.
  • I am gonna go to Ullared and shop (mostly clothes)
  • I got a guitar for my birthday present from my daddy, mummy and my sister. I love it :)
  • I've started to get allergic reactions on pollen again. I hate that..
  • It's now less that a week 'til I'll get another baby cousin :)
  • I've bought a new bikini for summer :)
  • I am going to a "therapist" that is going to help me getting rid of my fear of water :D
  • Our kitchen has been moved out to our backyard (the part that is covered with glass walls, I am not sure what it is called in english, but when I find out I will tell you what it is), because we are going to renovate it. So we have our fridge and freezer, microwave, coffee machine, cutlery, plates and glasses outside
  • I've got new iPhone cases :D
  • I watched "Avatar"
Well... I guess that's pretty much it.. I'll catch you later, bye :D

xoxo,
Jennifer ♥

2 comments:

  1. omg that therapy thing sounds great! :D and everything else ofc ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think so 2! I'm going there next Tuesday! :)

    ReplyDelete