July 14, 2011

PARTYIN', PARTYIN'! YEAH!

A while since I updated my blog, I should do it more often..... HAHAHA yeah, like that's ever gonna happen! I know you've heard it before... But I am trying! Really, I am!
It's kinda hard, 'cause I always forget!

Anyways, next week is Gothia Cup here in Gothenburg! :D So on Monday I am going (with my friend Emma) to watch the opening ceremony, where 2 of my friends (Madeleine aka http://mmaddiee.blogspot.com/ and Matilde aka http://dancinginmyheart.blogspot.com/) are dancing! Can't wait to see it! :)
Then the rest of the week, imma go partyin!

"Partyin', partyin'! YEAH!"
HEHE I got a Rebecca Black moment there... :)

Anyhow, I'm going with my friends, Maddie, Matilde, Venice, and if someone else wanna join us..?? :)

This Friday, I'm going to either a island where my grama and grampa have been staying on since Sunday(they're going home this Sunday), BUT, if the weather's not going to be good, I'm going to the movies with my family! :)
Let's just wait and see how my Friday turns out to be! :)

Bye, sweeties!
xoxo,
Jennifer♥

No comments:

Post a Comment