August 20, 2011

Imma turn you inte a brunette!

My sister Melina

HelloOoO! :)

Sorry for the bad update lately.. I've been up to a lot of things this week, and next week's school...

Like 2-3 weeks ago I toned my sister's & my mom's hair, but my sister decided that she wanted to have the same hair color as I so we went to the store.. that evening I dyed her hair :) It looks amazing, she's really pretty :)

I also dyed my mom's hair again just to make it look better. and now it does :)

My hair as bleached a lot this summer, I don't think my friends notices it 'cause I mean, you get use to it during summer, but I usually have a lot darker hair. Haha, but since I have so much and so thick hair it will be hard if it get like "destroyed" :/

xoxo, Gossip Girl♥

haha just kidding ;)

xoxo, Jennifer♥

No comments:

Post a Comment