November 6, 2010

Break Even by Maddi Jane (again)


I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing, Just prayed to a god that I don't believe in,
cuz I got time while he got freedom, cuz when a heart breaks, no it don't break even
His best days where some of my worst, he finally met a girl who's gonna put him first.
While I'm wide awake he's no trouble sleeping, but when a heart breaks, no it don't break even..


What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you, and what am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces

They say bad things happen for a reason, but no wise words gonna stop the bleeding, but he's moved on while I'm still grieving, cuz when a heart breaks, no it don't break even..

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you, and what am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
You got his heart and my heart and none of the pain, you took your suitcase and I took the blame. No I'm tryin' to make sense of what little reamins, ooOO cuz you left me with no love and no love to my name.


I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing, just prayed to a god that I don't believe in, cuz I got time while he got freedom, cuz when a heart breaks, no it don't break even.
No, it don't break even, no

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you, and what am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK
I'm falling to pieces
I'm falling to pieces
Yeah yeah yeah

I'm falling to piece... Ohh I'm falling to pieces

I'm falling to pieeeeces

Break Even by Maddi Jane

Yeah, so it took me like 7 mins to write down all this ;P This wednesday, the only word I knew was pieces, but that night I was sitting practice this song and now I know every little single word. I'm proud of myself :)
Hope this will help you and hope you like it ;)

2 comments: