November 6, 2010

Break Even by Maddi Jane


What up folks!
Sorry for haven't been so active writing here ;/
Well, pretty much going on.
I was with Maddie 2day and we went for a walk to our primary school, and there were 2 annoying little girls who glared at us like not just look at us they actually opened their eyes and glared, I almost thougt their eyes where going to pop out xD they where soooo annoying!

Anyways, I have this beautiful song stuck in my head: Break Even by Maddi Jane(original version by The Script). I'm totally in love with this song. Me and some friends are going to sing it on the christmas talent show this year in school :) I'm very happy :)
I also decided that I wanted to put up a vid of me singing the song on youtube;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DiRZx8AGgo
Either, you click the link or you can just search on "Jennifer singing break even" on youtube



Love to ya'll,

xoxo Jennifer
Pic: ptaddi Áane. So cute! ☺

1 comment: