March 14, 2011

Life can be confusing sometimes...

Helluuuuu! :)
Sorry, for haven't been updating ;)
I've had sleep over with Matilde and Maddie Friday to Sunday. A lot of fun, and they tried to prank me when I slept.. Hahahhaa they failed! xD

I've given my singing lessons a break, and I'm thinking of doing the same with the dance lessons I take.. Everything is just too much right now.
My mom says it's the best if I don't go to any activities and just like chill instead.
I think the same.. but I miss the singing lessons, and I think I'm gonna miss the dance too. Even if I just have been there twice.... hehehehehe

Anyways, I just want to say I love you all :) ♥

xoxo,
Jennifer ♥

2 comments:

  1. do what ever feels best 4 you! love u too ;)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I wanna quit, but then it feels like I'm just gonna leave Alina there :( <3

    ReplyDelete