March 9, 2011

What's wrong with me?!?!

Today we ended school earlier than usual. When I got on the bus (with Maddie) I just stoped talking and leaned my head against the window and fell asleep. Home, I was lying in my couch and I fell asleep then someone woke me up saying it was time for dinner. When I was done eating I fell asleep again!
I think I have a serious problem! HAHAHAH xD

I think I'm just very sick of school right now! I have a few things I haven't done in school yet.. that I have to do..
In swedish I have like 2 things that I have to be done(and I have to give it to her) by the end of the week or else I'll get an academic notice (if you get an AN it means you have failed in the subject)
What am I supposed to do!? D:

Spanish test 2morrow.. I didn't even know it was 2morrow.. I don't know what it is I should practice.. I'm gonna get an IG (inte godkänt = not achieved)

I also got dancing lesson tomorrow :D Hope I'll be less tired thatn all other days... hahahah

xoxo,
Jennifer ♥

1 comment:

  1. maybe u fall asleep all the time cus you sleep too little at night.. ;)

    ReplyDelete