June 3, 2011

2weeksOf..Freedom! :D

It's pretty late.. 12.57am and i should be in bed now, sleeping, hehheheheheh.
Anyways, so my uncle and my cousin are in.. I think it was Turkey.. And we are watching their birds this week til they get home(Saturday evening)
They live like 30-40 mins away from where I live, but I like long road trips cause I can sit in the car and just chill and I love that :)

I haven't been to school for about 2 weeks, just sayin'...
Haha no, but last week we had prao and this week I was struggling with the flu and we are free from school Thursday to Monday! Isn't it wonderful?! :D
Now, I will just wait for the summer break to come!!! :D

xoxo,
Jennifer BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments:

Post a Comment