June 6, 2011

It's getting hot OUT here ;)

This is how it feels like nowadays in Sweden....

Wazzaaaaap?! :D
It's so hot in Sweden right now! It's so warm that I can't think of anythingand then I get bored so I try to think of something but I'm to exhausted! I'm not so used to this kind of weather, but I still like it!
The only thing I don't like is when I'm outside, trying to get a nice tan, I'm getting so warm! I don't really like to be warm.. I want to freak out when it's to hot somewhere! Really!
But I think I can deal with it, I mean this is how our planet was created so we have to live with it, or you can just move to a cooler planet, like Pluto! HAHAHA kidding, that's not even a planet anymore... o.o

Well, after 17 days off from school, imma go back 2moro.. Yeah, it's been PRAO and I've bee sick and it was like a little break(2day's Sweden's national day-nationaldag in swedish)
I don't know what to wear, 'cause I mean you can't have like a tummy showing shirt.. No! I know what to wear now! :D hahaha :)

Wish me luck with all the homeworks I'm gonna get (maybe... xD )

xoxo,
Jennifer♥

No comments:

Post a Comment