February 20, 2011

Headache..? ... school's near..

It have been break for a week, and now it's almost over. School 2moro.

Anyways, singing lesson tomorrow :) Can't wait! I hate to wait for it! But the time goes by so fast so it feels like just a few days 'til it's time to sing again! It's unbelieveble how fast the week goes!

I have been thinking of what I want to do this summer (whole week I've been going crazy just because I want summer so badly!) and here are some things I want to do:
1. Get a 6-pack, but like a girly 6-pack ;)
2. Get tanned! Haha didn't went out so well last year.. hahah I was so bored I stayed inside a lot
3. Get my parents to agree on going to another country than Denmark.
No, I haven't been to another country than Denmark (I live in Sweden as you know) and I have never been on an airplane. It's hard when people asks me where i've been or like "you know, on an airplane..." and I have to say I've never been on an airplane or in another country. But I've learned to deal with it.
4. Cure my fear of water ;) Yes, I have a fear of water -.-
5. Have a lot of fun!
6. *unknown*
I don't know what more I want to do this summer, so we'll wait and see what happens :)

xoxo,
Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment