February 24, 2011

I forgot! :D

Hellooooo! :)
I forgot to tell you, I've got a new design on my blog! (Like you could'nt see that xD)










So this is the old design ;) Cute pink, and cute hummingbirds (I love hummigbirds, they're so sweet) and my name is also different; Jennifer Reit - ♥Music.peace.n.love♥

The last thing is something that's always gonna be like my signature, music.n.peace music.n.love music.peace.n.love peace.n.love, yeah you get it ;) it's like my thing ;)







Yeah, so this is the new one :) I've actually done the picture in the top the one which's in the background on my blog. I'm really proud of it :)
Vote on which one you think is the best :)
xoxo,
Jennifer :)

2 comments:

  1. the first one is cute, but the new one is really cool and more ur style if u know what I mean ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah :) Well when I drew the picture I was like just drawing like.. I tried to do like a self-portrait u know xD

    ReplyDelete