February 21, 2011

Weeii :D

Hehehehehelloooo! :)

Today was (Y) :) Hahah, well, I fell asleep at like 5.30 yesterday... Hehehehe, I only slept for like 2½hours, so I was pretty tired in school ;) I accidently fell a sleep twice when I was in spanish class. LMFAO! Hahah xD



Soooo.. this is pretty much how I was sitting that lesson:












After school, me and Matilde went to Nordstan. Had a real' good time (:
Then I went to my signing lesson :) It was fun, but half way through I got a headache! :( My head felt so heavy. Then my mum tried to help me on my SoS assignment.. I was sitting on the chair I was like this - close to fall asleep again! xD
But now I'm awake.. even if I maybe should be sleepy now.. xD



Gonna shop shoes with mummy 2moro :)



xoxo,
Jennifer♥

No comments:

Post a Comment