February 21, 2011

I WANT YOU-r help :)

I'm gonna put up a new vid of me singing on youtube, but I really don't know what song I want to sing.
I have a few suggestions of what song I can sing. You can either choose one of them or you can leave an other example of a song I can sing.
I'm thinking of one of these:

Grenade - Bruno Mars
What if - Jason Derulo
Firework - Katy Perry
Unfaithful - Rihanna
Don't matter - Akon (I already know who's NOT gonna pick this one, and you know who you are)

I really appreciate your help! :)


xoxo,
Jennifer<3

3 comments:

  1. hahaha yes, i know who I am x) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I defenently think unfathful :D or grenade.. ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha :D
    Good, well, if no one else says what they think imma take unfaithful! :) Btw you spelled it unfathful, try to say it xD

    ReplyDelete